October 2017: We released a major update to the Android OnTrack App (and released the first ever IOS version). The new version of the App has a more modern interface and streamlined user experience. We have many more updates planned for the near future to better serve the needs of our users.
OnTrack Diabetes Features include:
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
- Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
We are eager to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
OnTrack Diabetes is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-17. The program can be installed on Android.
OnTrack Diabetes (version 3.2.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.